AfterShokz headphones come with a two-year warranty, and while it’s something we hope you never have to use, it’s definitely something you want to know about. It covers manufacturer defects, like only one working transducer, or issues with the battery. It does not cover misuse, abuse, or theft.
Because our ISO-9000 certified factory takes steps to ensure quality control, receiving faulty headphones is pretty uncommon, but it does happen from time to time.
Here are a few scenarios the warranty covers, and a few it doesn’t.
- Your headphones aren’t charging
- Your headphones only last 20 minutes before powering down
- Your headband cracked, without it being subject to misuse or abuse
- Your power button fell off, without it being subject to misuse or abuse
- Your multifunction button is no longer multifunctioning
- You’re experiencing static or crackling that isn’t resolved by a manual reset
- You’re experiencing issues with the mic that aren’t resolved by a manual reset
- Your rescue pup mistook your headphones for a delectable neon green chew toy
- Your headphones felt so light and so natural, you forgot you had them on when you dove into your pool
- Curiosity got to the best of you, so you took apart your headphones, and now they’re not functioning properly
To file a warranty claim, first be sure that you’ve completed your product registration, and then use your registration code to file a claim. A member of our warranty department will reach out to you within 2-3 business days regarding the next steps.
If you’re past two years since purchase, or if your issue is not covered by the two-year warranty, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about current AfterShokz discounts and deals.