After turning on and pairing your AfterShokz headphones, knowing how to manually reset them might just be the next most important thing.
Need to pair your headphones to a different device? Start by resetting your headphones. Having trouble re-connecting your headphones to your device? Try resetting your headphones. Hearing a crackling sound when you’re listening to music? Resetting your headphones can sometimes resolve this issue too!
How to Reset Bluez 2S:
1. Start with your headphones turned off.
2. Enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the power button for 5-7 seconds.
3. Do not release the power button until the LED light flashes red + blue.
3. Next, press and hold the multifunction button and the volume +/- rocker simultaneously for 3-5 seconds.
You'll hear 2 beeps and/or feel vibrations.
4. Turn your headphones off.
Your headphones are now reset and can be re-paired to your device. If you need assistance with performing the manual reset, don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.